What did we learn week 7!?!?!

Jul 3, 2025
578
554
93
I mean, I'm going to have to toss in the garlic bread and the Uncle Tony from LaGondola in Quincy... Idk what a gondola is... but the gondola with a "la" in front of it has some fire *ss bread too! We always joke, tongue in cheek, that it was the staff chain smoking Marlboro's in the back of the house that made the bread so good. :ROFLMAO: Close 2nd, and RIP to this place just closed for good this summer, the Original Sub from Cassano's in Qtown was straight gasoline.
 

Circletrack3227

Sophomore
Nov 11, 2003
186
124
20
I’m In Peoria weekly and have had Avantis a few times while there but I prefer Corleones any day. Avantis is seems a lot more sweat than Corleones bread and they use the Miracle whip type mayo and Corleones uses real mayo and that’s what I prefer.
And the Morris still sells the gondolas at the football games. At least they did 2 weeks ago.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: Loyola Academy
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: St. Ignatius
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football IOL Kelliher stock continues to climb
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Watch: Between The Lines Podcast