How many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
Same as the Slough QB. I’m totally confused by the amount of transfer some of these players haveHow many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
I suspect a lot of us thought it was one freebie and then sit out a year. Actually it was one freebie plus a grad transfer all along. Plus one could always request a waiver.Thought it was 1 freebie as well, then sit out a year for future transfers.
Exactly.Given that they have already lost a court case regarding this, I wonder why they think they can enforce it next year?
Cardinal Sports Football
Where Louisville football ranks in the national stats after Week 5
Cardinal Sports
Key matchup: Louisville vs. Florida State
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Transcript: What Louisville coach Pat Kelsey and players had to say at ACC Tip Off
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Pat Kelsey on Seth Trimble, LJ Wells: ‘We’re just coaching like they’re all eligible’
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Jeff Walz sees something special in Louisville’s deepest team yet