How many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
Same as the Slough QB. I’m totally confused by the amount of transfer some of these players haveHow many times can you transfer I thought it was only one time? Celeste Taylor started off at Texas and then she transferred to Duke. Now she plays for Ohio State who knows where she will be next year.
I suspect a lot of us thought it was one freebie and then sit out a year. Actually it was one freebie plus a grad transfer all along. Plus one could always request a waiver.Thought it was 1 freebie as well, then sit out a year for future transfers.
Exactly.Given that they have already lost a court case regarding this, I wonder why they think they can enforce it next year?
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville Football: Florida State week notebook
Cardinal Sports Football
Series: Louisville vs. Florida State
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Pat Kelsey says Louisville basketball is ready for the spotlight as season nears
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Cardinal Sports: Louisville recruiting scoop - 10/7
Cardinal Sports Football
Projecting Louisville's defensive depth chart going into Florida State game