What about Bob?

Titanium999

Redshirt
Jan 16, 2014
4,573
0
0
Why not Platinum? Or Carborundum? Or Cubic Zirconium?
I changed my name due to chronic neck pain. I had to limit my computer time,so I was going to get off this chat room as well as social media. But I bought a neck stretcher thingamajing off Amazon. I hook it on my door. So now,I'm as good as gold! Or shall I say, Titanium! LOL
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,903
2,049
113
I think Lou should make a rule that you have to put your name in a portal if you want to change it. And he can arbitrarily decide that you have to sit out a year.
Interestingly enough. xyzbob is lurking and Liked your post........
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  2. 02 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket