Wrassler is now titaniumWhat's the new name?
Mostly wanted to reference the classic Bill Murray film.
Why not Platinum? Or Carborundum? Or Cubic Zirconium?Wrassler is now titanium
Why not Platinum? Or Carborundum? Or Cubic Zirconium?
I changed my name due to chronic neck pain. I had to limit my computer time,so I was going to get off this chat room as well as social media. But I bought a neck stretcher thingamajing off Amazon. I hook it on my door. So now,I'm as good as gold! Or shall I say, Titanium! LOLWhy not Platinum? Or Carborundum? Or Cubic Zirconium?
I think Lou should make a rule that you have to put your name in a portal if you want to change it. And he can arbitrarily decide that you have to sit out a year.Man, too many name changes, I’m not even sure who I am anymore![]()
Interestingly enough. xyzbob is lurking and Liked your post........I think Lou should make a rule that you have to put your name in a portal if you want to change it. And he can arbitrarily decide that you have to sit out a year.
I want you to take a vacation... from your problems.What's the new name?
Mostly wanted to reference the classic Bill Murray film.
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State