That's how you play B1G basketball! Grind out the W against your rival and go 1-0 in conference play! Go Cats!
I don’t know about you but I feel better now. Can you stop the bandwagon? I want to climb back on.That's how you play B1G basketball! Grind out the W against your rival and go 1-0 in conference play! Go Cats!
the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
Officials generally officiate to the level of play. And the level of play was, well......McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
Officials generally officiate to the level of play. And the level of play was, well......
Often officials determine the level of play with the constant stoppages, eliminating any flow.
The year is still youngMcIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment