What a game!

HawkCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
8,230
743
113
It was great to pull out the win when we did not play well. Nice to see Lindsey emerge from his slump in the second half. Still a lot of work to do, especially offensively, but it is good to be 1-0.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,908
2,438
113
McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
 

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,318
380
83
the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.

I'm not sure about the worst as far as one-sided, but man there were a lot of whistles tonight. I'm the type who likes to adhere to the rules, so I usually don't mind if the zebras call it tight as long as they're fair, but I got whistle fatigue tonight.
 
Aug 31, 2001
23,343
332
0
and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.

What else is new? D1 officiating is just horrendous these days. There seems to be absolutely no consistency. I wish they would stop actively looking for calls to make and just let the players play. Make the obvious calls...leave the rest alone and allow the players to decide who wins.
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
Officials generally officiate to the level of play. And the level of play was, well......
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,575
1,464
113
McIntosh had a sub-par game with some critical turnovers... but we still won. That was a gutsy win against the LOLinois and the officials who were the worst I've seen this year.
The year is still young
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State