Well we lost.

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
I'm actually suprised it was close. I don't think BYU is a very good team at all. Goodnight everybody.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,135
2,557
113
This season can't end soon enough. What a shitshow
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
If there's anything positive to take away from the game for you guys, it's that Mixon and Williams both looked pretty damn good running the ball for y'all.
 

Shamoan

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2013
12,466
0
0
We already 17ing knew that. Getting them pt is the issue. Dan Mullen is our coach until he gets fired. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the post game ad meeting. Cohen, if you want this ad spot, here is your audition and require dan to **** can hev
 

RepeatDawg13

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2016
61
0
0
True. It was refreshing to see those two step up. Especially mixon, I think that kid has an exciting future ahead of him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list