Well we lost.

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
I'm actually suprised it was close. I don't think BYU is a very good team at all. Goodnight everybody.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,135
2,559
113
This season can't end soon enough. What a shitshow
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
If there's anything positive to take away from the game for you guys, it's that Mixon and Williams both looked pretty damn good running the ball for y'all.
 

Shamoan

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2013
12,466
0
0
We already 17ing knew that. Getting them pt is the issue. Dan Mullen is our coach until he gets fired. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the post game ad meeting. Cohen, if you want this ad spot, here is your audition and require dan to **** can hev
 

RepeatDawg13

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2016
61
0
0
True. It was refreshing to see those two step up. Especially mixon, I think that kid has an exciting future ahead of him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State