Monday (3/6) is the birthday of the late, great, Sylvia Robinson, of Mikey & Sylvia. Perhaps @fairgambit and Mrs. Fair danced to her songs. To celebrate:
And one more. The late, great, Mary Wilson, a founding member of the Supremes, the best charting female group in US history.
Ah, it happens. I missed Diane Lane's birthday and she hasn't spoken to me since. Of course, she didn't speak to me before her birthday either, but missing it made things worse.thanks for posting that. I'm surprised (and disappointed) that I missed posting about her birthday.
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley