Monday (3/6) is the birthday of the late, great, Sylvia Robinson, of Mikey & Sylvia. Perhaps @fairgambit and Mrs. Fair danced to her songs. To celebrate:
And one more. The late, great, Mary Wilson, a founding member of the Supremes, the best charting female group in US history.
Ah, it happens. I missed Diane Lane's birthday and she hasn't spoken to me since. Of course, she didn't speak to me before her birthday either, but missing it made things worse.thanks for posting that. I'm surprised (and disappointed) that I missed posting about her birthday.
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week