Weekend Jukebox for 11/12 (Michigan game)

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,571
69,207
113
I don't think I've ever started a jukebox thread. Newbies usually screw up traditions, so you are forewarned.

The movie Belfast is opening today, and has been getting a lot of advertising this week. Everlasting Love is playing in all of the ads, so in honor of that, I'm kicking the thread off with the late Robert Knight.

 
Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
I don't think I've ever started a jukebox thread. Newbies usually screw up traditions, so you are forewarned.

The movie Belfast is opening today, and has been getting a lot of advertising this week. Everlasting Love is playing in all of the ads, so in honor of that, I'm kicking the thread off with the late Robert Knight.


 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  2. 02 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  4. 04 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know