Weekend Jukebox for 11/12 (Michigan game)

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,437
69,165
113
I don't think I've ever started a jukebox thread. Newbies usually screw up traditions, so you are forewarned.

The movie Belfast is opening today, and has been getting a lot of advertising this week. Everlasting Love is playing in all of the ads, so in honor of that, I'm kicking the thread off with the late Robert Knight.

 
Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
I don't think I've ever started a jukebox thread. Newbies usually screw up traditions, so you are forewarned.

The movie Belfast is opening today, and has been getting a lot of advertising this week. Everlasting Love is playing in all of the ads, so in honor of that, I'm kicking the thread off with the late Robert Knight.


 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?