Weekend Jukebox: Bye Week

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,326
30,941
113

Weed Cannabis GIF by MOODMAN

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,054
17,726
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  3. 03 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview