Roll it, smoke it, enjoy it.....
Wow!!!! Fees on that Zakk Sabbath show are 52% of the face value!!!!! over 50%!!! F those greedy gangster bastards to death! WOW!!
Appalling.
Might actually do this tomorrow
Last night, I listened to this for this first time in a while.
Saw this version March 17, 1988 Broome County Arena. Last time Zappa toured, unreal band.That song was the first track on the side before Cruising for Burgers so I just heard the sweet Zappa in New York version!
Stone cold classic every time.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.
I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
BWI Football
Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks