Weather report for WVU?

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
What says you?

 

Countrylion

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
4,308
8,518
113
Need to keep an eye out for hurricane Idalia now.
Do people not know the weather is online in multiple places every single day? Pennsylvania will be under a high pressure bubble days before the game, during the game and several days after. Enjoy the game.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

OaktonDave

Senior
Oct 18, 2007
209
474
63
The remnants of these storms usually affects my work. The last I saw, the storm was going to make an eastward turn in North Carolina and out to sea by southern Virginia
I'll be in Harrisonburg Saturday night to watch my son's JMU Dukes spank Bucknell. I've been watching it for a few days and don't see it having any impact on either game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss