Weather report for WVU?

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
What says you?

 

Countrylion

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
4,331
8,556
113
Need to keep an eye out for hurricane Idalia now.
Do people not know the weather is online in multiple places every single day? Pennsylvania will be under a high pressure bubble days before the game, during the game and several days after. Enjoy the game.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

OaktonDave

Senior
Oct 18, 2007
209
474
63
The remnants of these storms usually affects my work. The last I saw, the storm was going to make an eastward turn in North Carolina and out to sea by southern Virginia
I'll be in Harrisonburg Saturday night to watch my son's JMU Dukes spank Bucknell. I've been watching it for a few days and don't see it having any impact on either game.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results