We need your prayers

HICATFAN

All-American
Aug 15, 2001
9,094
8,257
113
Several months back my dad had a rare & very aggressive form of skin cancer. And with the prayers of our church & the Big Blue Nation. The doctors was able to get the cancer. Well the cancer has returned. So once again my dad needs your prayers. Please pray that the cancer hasn't spread. God bless you all & hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.


Prayers said TopCat...ill continue to pray for him... let us know how he's doing...

AlohaCat
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Several months back my dad had a rare & very aggressive form of skin cancer. And with the prayers of our church & the Big Blue Nation. The doctors was able to get the cancer. Well the cancer has returned. So once again my dad needs your prayers. Please pray that the cancer hasn't spread. God bless you all & hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
My friend , my prayers go out to you , your dad, and your entire family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TopCatCal

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,848
5,702
73
First time I’ve saw this. Sorry about your Dad my brother. I’ll be praying for him and I truly wish him, you and your family the best. I hate Cancer with all my heart and it’s the worst thing in this world, I know way too many family’s that have lost their fights with it, but I also know a lot of family’s that have won. He can do this!!!

Tell him the entire Big Blue Nation is behind him and will be thinking about him. God love his heart. How’s he dealing with everything?, I know from my Dad, it takes a lot out of you sometimes, some days are pretty rough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TopCatCal
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’