We need your prayers

HICATFAN

All-American
Aug 15, 2001
9,094
8,256
113
Several months back my dad had a rare & very aggressive form of skin cancer. And with the prayers of our church & the Big Blue Nation. The doctors was able to get the cancer. Well the cancer has returned. So once again my dad needs your prayers. Please pray that the cancer hasn't spread. God bless you all & hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.


Prayers said TopCat...ill continue to pray for him... let us know how he's doing...

AlohaCat
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Several months back my dad had a rare & very aggressive form of skin cancer. And with the prayers of our church & the Big Blue Nation. The doctors was able to get the cancer. Well the cancer has returned. So once again my dad needs your prayers. Please pray that the cancer hasn't spread. God bless you all & hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
My friend , my prayers go out to you , your dad, and your entire family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TopCatCal

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,848
5,700
73
First time I’ve saw this. Sorry about your Dad my brother. I’ll be praying for him and I truly wish him, you and your family the best. I hate Cancer with all my heart and it’s the worst thing in this world, I know way too many family’s that have lost their fights with it, but I also know a lot of family’s that have won. He can do this!!!

Tell him the entire Big Blue Nation is behind him and will be thinking about him. God love his heart. How’s he dealing with everything?, I know from my Dad, it takes a lot out of you sometimes, some days are pretty rough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TopCatCal
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt