We just beat 9-14 Vandy? It's time...

ImUTGagain

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2010
2,337
3,102
0
for the good stuff. I mean my 18 yr old Scotch that I normally drink after big wins. This game took that much out of me.
I invite you to do the same with your favorite. We EARNED it tonight, especially after the refs...well, let's not go there.

**** their record. They are playing good as of late. They have a guard who is playing as well as anybody. And that gym is def an advantage

Great win tonight.
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,351
103
for the good stuff. I mean my 18 yr old Scotch that I normally drink after big wins. This game took that much out of me.
I invite you to do the same with your favorite. We EARNED it tonight, especially after the refs...well, let's not go there.
Potion of choice? I'll throw a "slainte mhath" to anyone drinking a good single malt, especially if they are a Cats fan. Enjoy my friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyrx

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Trying out some stuff brought in from some friends...:alien::alien:

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown