We just beat 9-14 Vandy? It's time...

ImUTGagain

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2010
2,337
3,102
0
for the good stuff. I mean my 18 yr old Scotch that I normally drink after big wins. This game took that much out of me.
I invite you to do the same with your favorite. We EARNED it tonight, especially after the refs...well, let's not go there.

**** their record. They are playing good as of late. They have a guard who is playing as well as anybody. And that gym is def an advantage

Great win tonight.
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,283
19,353
103
for the good stuff. I mean my 18 yr old Scotch that I normally drink after big wins. This game took that much out of me.
I invite you to do the same with your favorite. We EARNED it tonight, especially after the refs...well, let's not go there.
Potion of choice? I'll throw a "slainte mhath" to anyone drinking a good single malt, especially if they are a Cats fan. Enjoy my friend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyrx

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Trying out some stuff brought in from some friends...:alien::alien:

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6