We are Clemsoning now

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,735
3,563
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,639
1,626
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
20 tries when losing at half to make an adjustment and come back and win.....

0-20 - It's almost as if there is a pattern there. I could be wrong...
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolinan women's basketball: Notes from Big Ten media day
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's defensive and special teams transfers have provided the Gamecocks in 2026
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida