We are Clemsoning now

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,741
3,567
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,642
1,629
113
At one point, the announcers were talking about how important a halftime lead would be in this game and showed the stat where MSU is 1-20-something when trailing at the half and we are 0-26 (including 0-20 under Beamer) when trailing at the half in SEC games. While that stat is compelling, I remember thinking I'd like to see how many times we've lost when leading at the half. We may be winless when trailing, but we are far from perfect when leading too.
20 tries when losing at half to make an adjustment and come back and win.....

0-20 - It's almost as if there is a pattern there. I could be wrong...
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Injury report analysis: South Carolina likely to be missing several vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football National predictions ahead of South Carolina's road trip to Florida
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times