We are # <17>n 1

Dawgzilla

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
5,406
0
0
I've said all season the polls don't mean **** this year.....but DAMN I want to see MSU ranked #1.

And I'll tell you this: If we take care of business at Kentucky, we WILL be ranked #1 in the first poll the committee puts out!!!
 
Last edited:

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,132
5,553
113
I hope you're right, Bruce

We certainly looked like the best damn team in the country for the 1st and 4th quarters today. Not sure if we'll jump FSU, but ******* it's a great day to be a Bulldog!
 

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
We certainly looked like the best damn team in the country for the 1st and 4th quarters today. Not sure if we'll jump FSU, but ******* it's a great day to be a Bulldog!
Unfortunately I think whoever wins fsu vs nd will get ALOT of first place votes next week despite neither team really playing anyone. Notre dame struggled against one of the worst teams in the pitiful ACC today.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,132
5,553
113
ND is a **** team. I will refuse to believe otherwise until they play the equivalent of an SEC schedule and produce similar results.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?