We are # <17>n 1

Dawgzilla

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
5,406
0
0
I've said all season the polls don't mean **** this year.....but DAMN I want to see MSU ranked #1.

And I'll tell you this: If we take care of business at Kentucky, we WILL be ranked #1 in the first poll the committee puts out!!!
 
Last edited:

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,135
5,559
113
I hope you're right, Bruce

We certainly looked like the best damn team in the country for the 1st and 4th quarters today. Not sure if we'll jump FSU, but ******* it's a great day to be a Bulldog!
 

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
We certainly looked like the best damn team in the country for the 1st and 4th quarters today. Not sure if we'll jump FSU, but ******* it's a great day to be a Bulldog!
Unfortunately I think whoever wins fsu vs nd will get ALOT of first place votes next week despite neither team really playing anyone. Notre dame struggled against one of the worst teams in the pitiful ACC today.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,135
5,559
113
ND is a **** team. I will refuse to believe otherwise until they play the equivalent of an SEC schedule and produce similar results.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State