The answer I hope you are looking for to fill in the blank is: 1. ONE. UNO. EIN. UN. EIS. один.____. Long. Years.
Jackson and Mingo-Young haven’t played the first 3 quarters. That probably has a lot to do with it. I’m assuming it’s a disciplinary deal which sucks for this game but atleast coach isn’t trying to be their best friend like it’s seemed all year instead of a respected coach.
We get it. You don’t like women’s basketball.
This team has very little discipline. Jessica Carter looked like a 5 year old pushing that girl down from behind.
Not sure NMP can fix this.
Hell I wish we were average!No, I watched the VS era. It was great - and not what women’s basketball looks like most of the time. Those teams were damn fun to watch. But before that, I honestly could count on my hands how many WBB games I had watched from tip to final buzzer.
And that’s what we’ve become. Another average WBB team that’s boring / no fun to watch.
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina