Watching Florida

A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Let me see if I got this. If anyone else plays well it was a fluke. If UK plays well, well we're still looking forward to that.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,814
87,667
113
I already said yeah Florida looks good but every team who plays a game like this it is _____ looks amazing I wish we were them.
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
The SEC should have a very high RPI as a conference after this early part of the season.

A&M has quality wins. UF has quality wins. UT has been better than advertised. Mizzou is in the title game of their preseason tourney.

And on the flip side, no embarrassing loses yet. At least I don't remember seeing any.

Usually, by this time of the year Auburn or Bama or both have been throttled by some no-name barely D-1 team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition