Watching Florida

A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
Let me see if I got this. If anyone else plays well it was a fluke. If UK plays well, well we're still looking forward to that.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,803
87,652
113
I already said yeah Florida looks good but every team who plays a game like this it is _____ looks amazing I wish we were them.
 

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
The SEC should have a very high RPI as a conference after this early part of the season.

A&M has quality wins. UF has quality wins. UT has been better than advertised. Mizzou is in the title game of their preseason tourney.

And on the flip side, no embarrassing loses yet. At least I don't remember seeing any.

Usually, by this time of the year Auburn or Bama or both have been throttled by some no-name barely D-1 team.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games