According to Jojo and the CL. Said they'd still play occasional shows, but no more steady runs.[/QUOT
Went to both shows, and I wasn't impressed with Jimmy on the Mikey tunes, he can't play the licks and I wasn't the only one that thinks this way...
His Diner was just horrible, the jam's aren't even close...
Jimmy is great on the covers but otherwise I was not impressed with the post Mikey-Widespread guitar licks by Jimmy..
It was great to see old friends and all, but unless you are all up on the Molly the music isn't the same with out "Panic" on guitar..
Go listen to some Mikey and compare him to Jimmy now...
http://www.panicstream.com/vault/widespread-panic-michael-houser-solos-compilation/
View attachment 3705
What DOES meet your approval? All I ever see you post about is who or what does not. That must suck to live that way.
...I agree it obviously doesn't sound the same. Doesn't mean it can't be good. Giving your opinion is a little different than beating a. Dead horse the way you do....on every single topic. But hey, knock yourself out
You do realize you aren't the only person that heard Panic w Mikey, here?
We get it. You're super cool. Panic ain't panic without Mikey!!!1
JB has always been my fav but the sound was Mikey. First show in 92 at State.
It's still good though.
CRB is a good show to see. Neal Casal's circles around the sun,the dead interludes, is a great mega chill mode cd.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar