He won the Duke game for us with inside play. Hes not the same player now.Like I know his back has problems and all but I’ve never thought Carr was good enough. He’s just so weak mentally and physically.
He won the Duke game for us with inside play. Hes not the same player now.Like I know his back has problems and all but I’ve never thought Carr was good enough. He’s just so weak mentally and physically.
There's a reason why football fans hate the QBs girlfriend.Should have waited till April to get engaged.
Women clutter your mind and make you soft.
I kid, I kid![]()
From a guy with a bad back sometimes my mind don't work right when it's fired up soooDon’t hate saying it brother, he pretty much sucks *** right now. Yeah, his back and all, but that ain’t the reason his hands don’t work?
And worse than useless on DCarr is useless on offensive end in his current state. Wonder how healed back really is
And he always has a kick out for an open 3 but never uses it. Love his aggressiveness but he’s not getting any calls driving. Would love to see him kick a few out.Oweh shoots lay ups like an 8th grade girl. I can’t imagine a high-level D1 player like this being SOO BAD at the rim. Love his aggressiveness but they’re not giving him a call this game.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals