I can't take it much longer. I just don't enjoy watching anymore. I Already gave up watching any game that doesn't involve Kentucky, and if the games are all fixed then I am not interested in watching. Period.Notice the whistles are silent now that the spread is in sight. Hard to stomach the current state of sports.
Great movie referenceWho is this ref crew? I'm about to call the last boyscout.
The Perry on defense effect.UT with 26 points in the first half. Already have 21 in just 7 minutes this half
Not getting political but maybe we need DOGE on the case.Notice the whistles are silent now that the spread is in sight. Hard to stomach the current state of sports.
That was one of the dumbest plays ever. He should have either caught the ball or let it go out of bounds.Almanor you idiot!!!!
It sure looked like he could just grabbed the damn ball no idea why he felt he had to jump up in the air that cost us 2 ptsThat was one of the dumbest plays ever. He should have either caught the ball or let it go out of bounds.
The refs are making money so DOGE would just help them hide it.Not getting political but maybe we need DOGE on the case.
Because of BS fouls called on Williams.Why is Garrison playing so much?
This is the one thing that Mark Pope has been bad at all year. I’m still fuming about Lamont Butler not being out there after the media timeout.Not really understanding the method by pope hereYou’ve got bench playing starting 5 for Tenn and don’t think their gonna make a run? Don’t get it …
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky