Had a gut!Who is this ref crew? I'm about to call the last boyscout.
That was not exactly timely!Perry is scared out there. I don't think he can play in this game
Didn't even challenge it..hes my least favorite player on the team honestly.Again Garrison watched a short guy shoot in his face.
He is just overmatched.Perry is scared out there. I don't think he can play in this game
5 fouls through 28 minutes of play!I’m not normally a “we are getting screwed by the refs” guy….
But come on. The most physical team in the country has 5 fouls through 25 minutes of play?
LOL, no, it wasn't. As soon as I posted that, he hit a 3 and a tough runner.That was not exactly timely!
The ref's 100% stopped that opportunity to blow it open.Tenn with 0 fouls. Lol. This one i think will get ripped from us. That goal tending call is gonna bite us.
Tennessee more intense on defense this half. We have to take our game up a notch.Good time out. We’re rattled.
Perry 3!!!
Should of been a soul on the rebound. He was grabbed and spun around.Come on Almonor. Get some damn court awareness
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?