Visits and more visits

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I think we will get at least one Monk. I know you are pessimistic about all things RU , after 50 years you have every right to be, but I think Pike is da deal. Ash? Not so much. Happy holiday .
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
What if we don't Monk? Do we have enough to compete this year and next,? Tough call but in Pike we trust.
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
Thank you Rut.As Alice Cooper once screamed Welcome to my nightmare. Welcome to my breakdown.Monk is out...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program