Visits and more visits

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I think we will get at least one Monk. I know you are pessimistic about all things RU , after 50 years you have every right to be, but I think Pike is da deal. Ash? Not so much. Happy holiday .
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
What if we don't Monk? Do we have enough to compete this year and next,? Tough call but in Pike we trust.
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
Thank you Rut.As Alice Cooper once screamed Welcome to my nightmare. Welcome to my breakdown.Monk is out...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?