Visitors tomorrow?

Hawkeyez

All-Conference
Iowa Swarm member
May 3, 2010
570
1,754
93
Assuming you're referring to women?

Fran is in Vegas hopefully closing commitment from Compton
Please don't get our hopes up on Pharoah Compton. I mean, that dude would average 20pts and 12rbs in Fran's system ... but looks like Houston and SDS are in the lead ...

Season 2 Crying GIF by Siesta Key
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971

Bishop1971

Sophomore
Nov 8, 2015
174
157
43
I hate to say it but if i was him San Diego might be a great landing spot. I really want him on our team though.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going