Visitors tomorrow?

Hawkeyez

All-Conference
Iowa Swarm member
May 3, 2010
570
1,754
93
Assuming you're referring to women?

Fran is in Vegas hopefully closing commitment from Compton
Please don't get our hopes up on Pharoah Compton. I mean, that dude would average 20pts and 12rbs in Fran's system ... but looks like Houston and SDS are in the lead ...

Season 2 Crying GIF by Siesta Key
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Bishop1971

Bishop1971

Sophomore
Nov 8, 2015
174
157
43
I hate to say it but if i was him San Diego might be a great landing spot. I really want him on our team though.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  2. 02 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class