A
I'm starting to think I might be wrong about Virginia winning this
Wtf just happened?
Unbeatable.
No way a 1 loses to a 16.
You just witnessed the power of the reverse jinx
How much money could you have made giving 18 points......
I think this speaks to the weakness of the ACC.Duke, check. NC, check. ACC regular season champs, check. ACC tournament champs, check. Overall #1 seed, check.
But when the UMBC Golden Retrievers showed up, they got smoked! Bwahahaha!
How embarrassing. #1 overall seed and you lose to a team that lost by like 40 points to ALBANY six weeks ago.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid