Virginia game

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
To think UMBC lost something like 23 straight games to Vermont before hitting a buzzer beater 3 to upset them at their home.

I remember being so upset that Vermont lost and not getting to see them play in the tournament.

It reminds me the year Lehigh beat Duke I was so upset when Lehigh upset Bucknell then Lehigh upset Duke.

So I guess moral of the story when I get upset a mid major loses the team that beats them pulls off a miracle.
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
How embarrassing. #1 overall seed and you lose to a team that lost by like 40 points to ALBANY six weeks ago.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon