That facial expression above says a lot. Not much in those 11 minutes to latch on to. Sarge seemed to ask question about the pressure to improve on 1-11 and I think replied that he was focused on things which he can control. I guess the record is outside of his control.
Someone else asked about Baker coming and going so quickly and he had the gall to say that if you hire good coaches they are going to be in demand for other opportunities. Yeah that was the case this year with most of the changes! Also said you always have a list of replacements in your pocket. Would like to see that list and if the guys he wound up hiring were on the initial one. I am sure he had the lower level directional Connecticut HC on his list of OL candidates from day one.
Finally he says JLew is between QB and TE then says he wants to move to TE. Then to me he is not between positions. If he going to try and be the next DC Jefferson then let him go and try to learn the position full time.
I could go on but as you can see I am not impressed. Haven't been for awhile.
2020?After watching that I am totally pumped for next season.
Maybe you should stop following RU football if you feel that way. If you can't stop, nobody would stop you.He has such a great personality. He really has that fire in him. Gets me so excited. I’m so excited I want to slit my wrists.
Maybe you should stop following RU football if you feel that way. If you can't stop, nobody would stop you.
Maybe you should change your screen name to RU#1,000,000,000 fan. It has nothing to do with Kool Aid. If following the team makes them unhappy to the point of wanting to slit their wrists maybe they should stop following the team or seek help. Those are concepts even you should be able to understand.Maybe you should stop drinking the frick’n Kool Aid.
Maybe you should change your screen name to RU#1,000,000,000 fan. It has nothing to do with Kool Aid. If following the team makes them unhappy to the point of wanting to slit their wrists maybe they should stop following the team or seek help. Those are concepts even you should be able to understand.
You seem to misread people's feelings on message boards. A lot. Not upset at all. Maybe tired of idiots like RU#1,000,000 fan. But definitely not upset.You seem upset.
You seem to misread people's feelings on message boards. A lot. Not upset at all. Maybe tired of idiots like RU#1,000,000 fan. But definitely not upset.
It's very heartening that you are so interested in my feelings. I am glad you are looking after me, but it is not necessary. Have a fabulous weekend. Mine is great so far.Agreed. Definitely not upset.
Knight shift is at it again I see....but knight shift can’t see me :joy:
He’s like a robot coach.
How he could be the best interview ever when he has zero charisma. Is a real mystery.
This dude won’t last into November. He knows it too which is the sad part.That facial expression above says a lot. Not much in those 11 minutes to latch on to. Sarge seemed to ask question about the pressure to improve on 1-11 and I think replied that he was focused on things which he can control. I guess the record is outside of his control.
Someone else asked about Baker coming and going so quickly and he had the gall to say that if you hire good coaches they are going to be in demand for other opportunities. Yeah that was the case this year with most of the changes! Also said you always have a list of replacements in your pocket. Would like to see that list and if the guys he wound up hiring were on the initial one. I am sure he had the lower level directional Connecticut HC on his list of OL candidates from day one.
Finally he says JLew is between QB and TE then says he wants to move to TE. Then to me he is not between positions. If he going to try and be the next DC Jefferson then let him go and try to learn the position full time.
I could go on but as you can see I am not impressed. Haven't been for awhile.
This dude won’t last into November. He knows it too which is the sad part.
This dude won’t last into November. He knows it too which is the sad part.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard