KU in meltdown mode
Screw that. I want the dirt!When this happens a young mans privacy should be respected.
Kansas falling apart and it couldn't happen to a more scummy coach.
Yeah, we could potentially pick up 8-10 wins on them.Wow, our lead could really grow this year. Hope it's nothing serious for him.
I hope they get busted in to something way to seriousI hope it’s something that’s not too serious.
I hope it’s something that’s not too serious.
I’m just hoping he doesn’t have a family member dying or something that serious going on.Or contagious.. (Not trying to be callous but darn I can't stand ku. The kid just happens to be a team member, or was...)
I’m just hoping he doesn’t have a family member dying or something that serious going on.
I don’t wish that stuff happening to anyone. I’ve dealt with too much of that the last 8 years.
Yeah, I’ll wait to pass judgment on that. If it’s serious, I wish him nothing but the best.I’m just hoping he doesn’t have a family member dying or something that serious going on.
I don’t wish that stuff happening to anyone. I’ve dealt with too much of that the last 8 years.
Damn, the wheels really are coming off aren’t they?
Dog the Bounty Hunter hot on his trail?Kansas announced vick leaving due to personal issues which needs to be attended to immediately
I’m with you.Yeah, I’ll wait to pass judgment on that. If it’s serious, I wish him nothing but the best.
Vick is now a vapor. Ah, there's the rub.
More domestic violence, bad grades, a confiscated controlled substance or am I being too negative?
Yes, this could take some time...Trying to get his manhood back from Tyler Herro
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update