Vick taking a leave from KU

westerncat

Heisman
Feb 19, 2012
15,923
20,891
0
Wow ... maybe he know the NCAA Is coming down hard on Kansas. This means Kansas will lose some more games. :)
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
I don’t even see how he was allowed to come back to college?

Didn’t he declare w/o an agent then nothing was said til after the draft when he wasn’t drafted.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
I’m just hoping he doesn’t have a family member dying or something that serious going on.

I don’t wish that stuff happening to anyone. I’ve dealt with too much of that the last 8 years.

Understood. I think I am going to edit my post but darn I can't stand ku...
 
  • Like
Reactions: kevcat
Oct 9, 2015
14,207
37,773
78
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vick&#39;s mom La La tells me Lagerald is needed home in Memphis a couple weeks for family issues. &quot;We need him here for a couple weeks. I need him. There’s a lot going on. It’ll work out.”</p>&mdash; Gary Bedore (@GaryBedore) <a href="">February 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 

-BBH-

All-American
Mar 13, 2004
10,693
7,309
73
Vick is now a vapor. Ah, there's the rub.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Charges coming. The turd known as KU is finally circling the bottom of the bowl before being flushed. I bet Selfs' rug is losing hair.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU