That will be my last day there after spending a week at the Monte Carlo. If anyone needs info about Vegas and the different hotels just let me know.I'll be there. I'd like to know when tickets go on sale too.
That will be my last day there after spending a week at the Monte Carlo. If anyone needs info about Vegas and the different hotels just let me know.
I'd definitely like to watch the Cats against the Cheats.
I used to love the Monte Carlo, back in ancient times (mid 90's to about '05) that is always were I stayed or hung out.That will be my last day there after spending a week at the Monte Carlo. If anyone needs info about Vegas and the different hotels just let me know.
I'd definitely like to watch the Cats against the Cheats.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'