Vegas?

Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 

BlueRunner11

Heisman
Mar 26, 2011
11,563
35,624
0
That will be my last day there after spending a week at the Monte Carlo. If anyone needs info about Vegas and the different hotels just let me know.

I'd definitely like to watch the Cats against the Cheats.

Nice. Staying at NY NY from Wed-Sun. T-Mobile right beside both of us. Looking forward to it.
 

Blueaz

Heisman
Jul 7, 2009
28,072
30,262
113
That will be my last day there after spending a week at the Monte Carlo. If anyone needs info about Vegas and the different hotels just let me know.

I'd definitely like to watch the Cats against the Cheats.
I used to love the Monte Carlo, back in ancient times (mid 90's to about '05) that is always were I stayed or hung out.
My boy and I are staying at the Wynn...a business associate gifted me a big gift card for them a few years ago, that I need to use up.
Do they still have Houdini's lounge? That was a great place to enjoy a cigar, beer and game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'