I used to feel bad for Oden until the domestic abuse... But yes, that's his legacy. At least Sam Bowie was actually productive in the league for a bit.
Also, bet you anything Vandy will hardly miss a shot when UK plays them...
If we aren't fouling, should the referees just make up foul calls? Jones had two travels, a hook and at least two fouls in the first half and none were called.
Thoughts on Selden?
It only took him 3 years to start playing up to his potential?
If we aren't fouling, should the referees just make up foul calls? Jones had two travels, a hook and at least two fouls in the first half and none were called.
I'll take it.
How about Svi?
No. But that's what happens to every other team in the country. I guess I should find it refreshing that this crew isn't calling fouls on Kansas just so the box score looks good at the end of the game.
How about Alexander's ineligible games?
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule