I used to feel bad for Oden until the domestic abuse... But yes, that's his legacy. At least Sam Bowie was actually productive in the league for a bit.
Also, bet you anything Vandy will hardly miss a shot when UK plays them...
If we aren't fouling, should the referees just make up foul calls? Jones had two travels, a hook and at least two fouls in the first half and none were called.
Thoughts on Selden?
It only took him 3 years to start playing up to his potential?
If we aren't fouling, should the referees just make up foul calls? Jones had two travels, a hook and at least two fouls in the first half and none were called.
I'll take it.
How about Svi?
No. But that's what happens to every other team in the country. I guess I should find it refreshing that this crew isn't calling fouls on Kansas just so the box score looks good at the end of the game.
How about Alexander's ineligible games?
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!