Can't walk or hit the leadoff man either.Can’t have any errors this inning have to play tough to get the win.
Great performance in a very tough spot !Sweitzer not bad for a hometown freshmen.
Maybe Wright St will do the honors for us.We will see it won’t be easy knocking out Vandy. There pitching staff is legit.
What I'm hearing is those uni's have brought us luck before in Nashville.Have to say, I've never liked these Astro throwback uni's..
If we can win this game they may become my favorite though..
A few thoughts over my morning coffee:
Need to get the Brink's Truck ready if we want to hang on to Schweitzer. I get it, he bleeds red and black but he's gonna get a LOT of offers to bolt for a LOT of money. Same with Lucas Moore and a few others...
It's why Mac has already begun pushing for $$$$$ to help prevent it. You're correct,there's likely poachers ready to strike as we type. Sadly, it's where we are with baseball nowadays![]()
I'm hoping that those first game jitters are to blame for the mental lapses and they have put it behind them going forward. I'm really expecting a much cleaner game tonight.We made a few uncharacteristic mistakes
What you meant was L YEAH!!Hell, yes. I mean, hell, yes!! Hell, yes.
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Pat Kelsey on Seth Trimble, LJ Wells: ‘We’re just coaching like they’re all eligible’
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville Football: How the Cardinals’ 2027 commitments fared in week 7
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Jeff Walz sees something special in Louisville’s deepest team yet
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting
Louisville basketball extends an offer to 7-foot-5 center Cherif Millogo