I was thinking about this earlier. Vandy and So Miss Regionals are paired. Wasn't sure exactly how that worked.Holy Cow! Wright St sinks the Commodores. Wright St must be us twice to advance. I expect Eberle to start tonight. The 16 seed USM Golden Eagles must win two to advance. IF UofL can win this regional I expect the Cards to host a Suoer!
Considering that very fact…if USM doesn’t win and UofL does…it would only make sense that we’d host. But, it is the ncaa so who knows.I was thinking about this earlier. Vandy and So Miss Regionals are paired. Wasn't sure exactly how that worked.
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Jeff Walz sees something special in Louisville’s deepest team yet
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting
Louisville basketball extends an offer to 7-foot-5 center Cherif Millogo
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits
Cardinal Sports Football
5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-Florida State press conference