Utes have some serious sideline talent…Utah looking like a playoff team, manhandling the Buckeyes so far 14-0.
I immediately noticed the current talent carrying the torch!Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
#s 1, 3, 4 and 7, in no particular order![]()
Agree. Buckeyes look like they're sleepwalking.Clearly they are more excited to be there than the Buckeyes. We’ll see how long that emotional high lasts.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.I’m thinking the same.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.What am I missing? Why?
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position