Utes have some serious sideline talent…Utah looking like a playoff team, manhandling the Buckeyes so far 14-0.
I immediately noticed the current talent carrying the torch!Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
![]()
Utes have some serious sideline talent…
(Not current squad)
#s 1, 3, 4 and 7, in no particular order![]()
Agree. Buckeyes look like they're sleepwalking.Clearly they are more excited to be there than the Buckeyes. We’ll see how long that emotional high lasts.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.I’m thinking the same.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Don't they have a **** load of guys out? like 4 offensive starters and 5 defensive. I am sure that has alot to do with this result.
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.What am I missing? Why?
Day to da bears to be reunited with Fields.
BWI Football
Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediciton is in for the next four weeks
BWI Football
Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6