Usf beating Cincy 10 to 0

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,386
6,589
113
UC now up by 4 but USF has ball with 5 minutes left.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,109
15,876
113
4th and 1 on USF 31, cincy trying to keep the drive alive. 1 minute 30 and change.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,109
15,876
113
Holy crap they let the clock go down to 6 s with 2nd and 12 on the 24. Monty ball.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,109
15,876
113
Pulled the upset, so we're in the cellar all alone at 0-2 after this game's over.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,109
15,876
113
Score board shows UC won 28-24. Did I miss something?
No, I missed the TD, moving back and forth between screens. I read the score dyslexically. Man, I was really confused when they were playing to delay the last play or two.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more